With safety always at the forefront of our business operations, Elite Helicopters has implemented a COVID-Safe Plan with priority on the following objectives.
- Ensure that the business is following all COVID-19 health regulations and directions from State and Federal Government authorities, and keeping up to date on business restrictions that may apply to us.
- Promoting good hygiene in the workplace, including the provision of hand sanitizer, tissues, bins, and disposables.
- Communicating with customers and visitors on the precautionary practices put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including pre-screening questions and check-in procedures.
Please call our office on 0400 481 597 if you have any questions or concerns.
- Bookings are essential and are not confirmed until we have received a deposit (10%) or the full amount.
- Flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger and luggage weights.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions on the day of travel.
- Flight and tour durations are estimates and may be affected by weather, air traffic control or other factors on the day.
- Passenger-carrying charter flights are conducted under day VFR rules and are limited to daylight operations only.
- Cancellations more than 7 days prior to scheduled flights: Eligible for a full refund of 100% or voucher of the same value. Vouchers are valid for 24 months from date of issue, and are non-refundable or transferrable to another individual.
- Cancellations less than 7 days but more than 48 hours prior to scheduled flights: Eligible for a partial refund of 50% or voucher of the same value. Vouchers are valid for 24 months from date of issue, and are non-refundable or transferrable to another individual.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to scheduled flights: Not eligible for any refunds or vouchers.
PAYMENT AND REFUND Policy
- All prices quoted and listed within this website, unless otherwise stated, are inclusive of GST and displayed in AUD currency.
- Security deposits are required at the time of booking. This involves a 10% charge of the total quoted amount, payable by credit card or EFT to our nominated bank account. A company Purchase Order may be used instead for clients approved to pay by account with Elite Helicopters.
- Accepted payment methods include: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, EFT, cash or by redeeming valid ELITE issued Gift Vouchers.
- Any booked passengers that fail to arrive, arrive more than 30 minutes late, or who choose not to participate on the day of travel are not entitled to a refund. Refunds are not available for services provided but not utilised by a customer.
- Clients will be offered a refund, exchange or credit voucher when flights are cancelled by Elite Helicopters.
- All refunds will be made to the payee by the method of payment received.
GIFT VOUCHER Policy
- Bookings are essential to redeem your gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue as shown on the voucher, and flights must be booked and redeemed before the expiry date. For gift vouchers issued in 2020 and 2021, Elite Helicopters has extended the period of validity from 12 to 24 months from date of issue due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 in Australia.
- Gift vouchers are issued to nominated recipients electronically via the email address provided at time of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred to another individual’s name.
Please reference your gift voucher number to our staff at the time of booking.
With respect to our Cancellation Policy, flights may be cancelled, delayed, or postponed due to weather conditions. These decisions shall be made under the direction of Elite Helicopters on the grounds of safety and will not be charged to the customer, except in circumstances where administration fees or other preparation costs have been incurred by us.
We shall make efforts to contact clients in advance of any weather forecast that is potentially restrictive of operating flights as normal. Observed weather conditions and updated forecasts are often not available until the morning of the scheduled flight. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or costs incurred by the client arising from any delays, postponement, or cancellation.
PASSENGER MANIFEST REQUIREMENTS
In accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) CAAP 235-1 (para.11) all passengers are required to provide their full name, accurate weight, and luggage details before boarding any ELITE aircraft. This information is collected for aircraft manifesting and loading calculations.
CHILDREN AND INFANTS
Due to limited seating capacity in helicopters, all passengers are required to pay the full seat price, except where an infant is under 3 years of age. Infants may travel free of charge as long as the infant is seated on a parent or guardian’s lap for the duration of the flight.
Handbags and small backpacks are permitted on flights. Larger or heavier items are permitted by prior arrangement, subject to confirmed size and weight. Dangerous goods as specified by aviation regulations are not permitted on flights with Elite Helicopters.
Elite Helicopters shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused in the handling of passengers’ equipment, property or luggage.